IVFD Minutes May 14, 2014

DRAFT

Date: May 14, 2014
Time: 4:00 pm
Location: Islesford Fire Station
Attendance: 11

Richard Howland, Chief
David Thomas, President
Bruce Fernald, Vice President
Allan McCormick, Treasurer
Katelyn Damon, Secretary
Rick Alley
James Amuso
Cote Hadlock
Will Palmer
Jason Pickering
Ted Spurling

  1. Meeting called to order by David Thomas at 4:06pm.
  2. Review Minutes from April 09, 2014. David Thomas moves to accept the meeting minutes from April 09, 2014. Richard Howland seconds the motion. Vote; Yes, Unanimous. Motion Passes.
  3. Financial Report:
  4. Checking Account Balance as of May 2014: $22,262.34
    Expenses:
    Database Systems Corp. March & April: $99.86
    Richard Howland- Wildland Trainnig Reimbursement: $60
    Secretary of State- Annual Non-Profit Filing Fee: $35
    Income:
    No Income to Report
    Account Balance as of May 2014 $22,067.48
    Town Reserve as of March 2014: $22,673.88
    David Thomas moves to accept the financial report as written. Will Palmer seconds the motion. Vote; Yes, Unanimous. Motion Passes.

  5. Old Business
  6. a. Cistern Update:
    Bruce is waiting to speak with Sue MacName
    Katelyn has not heard from Ben. She needs to call again and get him to come out.
    b. Chair/ Table Purhcase w/ CIRS
    David Thomas suggests calling EBS and ordering chairs. They had some for $13/ each the last time he was in. Katelyn will order chairs from EBS and work on coordinating delivery.
    c. Class 9 Update:
    No news to report. Trying to set up an online account.

  7. New Business
  8. None

  9. Monthly Agenda Items:
  10. Truck Checks; May: Katelyn & Nick
    Training:
    Wednesday, May 14, 2014- Electrical Safety Training
    Wednesday, May 21, 2014- Sutton Island Training & Pumps Placement

  11. Other Business:
  12. Setting of Action Items
  13. a. Katelyn will work on getting Ben Moore to look into the cistern project.
    b. Katelyn will continue to work on the class 9 information updating.
    c. Katelyn will order chairs from EBS.

  14. Future Agenda Items:
  15. Adjournment

David Thomas moves to adjourn the meeting at 1612. Rick Alley seconds the motion. Vote: Yes, Unanimous. Motion Passes.

Respectfully Submitted,
Katelyn Damon